Professional and Community Achievements of the Founder of The Lenahan Law Firm
At The Lenahan Law Firm, we don’t take on a lot of clients. That’s why we are able to provide highly attentive, personalized care to a select group of people who benefit from our services.
The Lenahan Law Firm focuses on helping a small number of clients who are suffering from catastrophic injuries. We also assist surviving family members in pursuing wrongful death claims and lawsuits on behalf of a deceased family member.
By intentionally choosing to have a limited client list, we make sure that all of our clients receive the best service we have to offer. And with our record of success, we can say with confidence that you won’t find a more effective personal injury law firm in the State of Texas or anywhere else.
Marc is active in the legal community, and he’s also a man of many interests. The awards and professional recognition that Marc has garnered stand as a testament to our success.
Marc’s Recognition from Peers and Rating Agencies
The legal field is highly competitive. That’s why it means a lot to Marc and everyone at The Lenahan Law Firm when our peers recognize our work. Marc has been recognized for his outstanding achievements by the following legal rating agencies:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Marc is a lifetime member of both of these groups, which are only open to current members of the bar in good standing who have acted as principal counsel in cases with large settlements.
- AVVO. This leading legal rating agency gives Marc a Superb 10.0 rating based on his experience and professional achievements.
- Super Lawyers. Marc has been elected to this exclusive rating agency every year since 2009. Their list represents the top five percent of attorneys based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Best Lawyers. Membership in this group is an honor based on peer recognition from other attorneys in the geographical area.
Marc’s Service and Achievements
Marc takes part in a number of groups and activities related to intellectual achievement and public service. Marc’s memberships and associations include:
- Chairman of the Board of the National Compassion Fund
- President of the National Crime Victim Bar Association for 2013
- President of the Brain Association of Texas for 2012-2013
- Featured Speaker for MENSA International in 2021
You Don’t Owe Us Anything Unless We Win Your Case
The experienced trial attorneys at The Lenahan Law Firm will file a claim or a lawsuit against anyone who harmed you to help you get the money you need. We always have time for our clients, and we will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
Call (214) 295-1008 to learn more today.