ACCOMPLISHED Personal Injury Lawyers Serving All of Dallas
Why do so many firms' areas of practice look the same?
On the left side of our this website, there is a long list of practice areas that looks a great deal like the lists you will see on thousands of other lawyers' websites. We want you to know the reasons as to why such lists are always there and we want you to understand why our list is not the same at all.
Our theory on why almost all attorneys will utilize this type of list is because:
- Lots of injury lawyers just want you to hire them, even if they are not the wisest choice for your case, so they throw out the broadest net they possibly can.
- Google rewards lawyers who use those lists by raising their likelihood of being found through an online search.
- Lots of lawyers don't invest much time, if any, in creating their websites; instead they hire companies that crank out uniform websites that aren't any different than the hundreds of others they've done.
The result is that "Areas of Practice" lists are hardly ever a list of the kinds of cases a lawyer should be willing to take. Instead, they merely show that the lawyer will take whatever they can in the hope that they can resolve it easily enough or hand it off to another firm. For example, if 95% of a lawyer's practice is running clients through chiropractors' offices, you should not, in our opinion, ever want them near a complex case like a wrongful death case, 18-wheeler accidents, TBIs, oil field injuries, or corporate liability.
What Makes Us Different?
Our list is not like that. If we are not willing to fight the case ourselves and are not willing to form a team of Dallas personal injury lawyers with the right talent sets for your case (at no extra fee), we do not claim it as a practice area. If we advertise it, we are willing to fight that kind of battle. Also, if you review what has been reflected in our testimonials, you'll see that we've fought a huge variety of complex cases.
Fighting for the Rights of Accident Victims
If you have suffered a devastating injury at the hands of a negligent party, you should know that you have rights. At our firm, we fully understand the scope of a debilitating injury, and we have made it our mission to fight strictly for the rights of accident victims.
Sustaining an unjustified injury can lead to a life that is forever changed, including:
- Financial burden of unending medical expenses
- Emotional trauma of inevitable pain & suffering
- Physical damage that cannot be undone
If you have been forced to suffer through similar circumstances, you should not hesitate to pursue the compensation that you deserve. When dealing with such a complex legal process, you should not have to settle for legal representation that will be quick to disregard your needs.
With the help of a Dallas personal injury attorney from Lenahan Law Firm, you can rest assured that your best interests will always be kept in mind. For more information about your rights as a victim, you should not hesitate to contact our firm today.