Fatal Accident Attorney in Dallas
The Lenahan Law Firm offers compassionate and caring counsel to families who have lost a loved one due to another person or party's negligence or neglect. While no amount of money can replace your loved one, the fatal accident lawyers in Dallas at the Lenahan Law Firm fight diligently to help victims and their families receive the justice they may deserve under the law. After a wrongful death, you and your family may be entitled to receive compensation for:
- The medical expenses your loved one incurred prior to passing away. Emergency personnel, ambulance services, and surgery may be included in a wrongful death claim.
- Your loved one's pain and suffering prior to death. A qualified fatal accident lawyer in Dallas, Texas like the Lenahan Law Firm can review your loved one's cause of death, medical records, and can speak to experts to estimate the value of your family's pain and suffering claim.
- Funeral expenses and burial costs. The sudden loss of a loved one can lead to unexpected funeral and burial expenses. A Dallas wrongful death claim can include these expenses.
- Lost wages. If you have lost your family's primary breadwinner, you may be wondering how you'll make ends meet. A wrongful death claim can include wages lost due to your loved one's fatal accident.
- Loss of care, guidance, or nurturing. The loss of a loved one is an immense trauma. Children may lose their primary caretaker and families may need to hire babysitters or caretakers. The loss of a loved one can mean the loss of guidance and counsel, which has a value. The Lenahan Law Firm are fatal accident lawyers in Dallas, Texas who can assist you with estimating the value of these claims.
- Loss of consortium. Spouses may be entitled to seek damages following a loved one's wrongful death for the loss of companionship of losing a partner.
The Lenahan Law Firm are fatal accident lawyers in Dallas, Texas who understand that the loss of a loved one can be devastating. However, it is important to act swiftly if your loved one has passed away due to another person or party's actions. You and your family may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Visit the Lenahan Law Firm today to learn more about your rights.
Families who have lost a loved one due to another person or party's negligence may be entitled to seek damages for their losses. The Lenahan Law Firm handles a range of wrongful death claims. What kinds of claims do we handle?
- Fatal Truck Accidents. Truck accidents can be particularly devastating. The sheer size and weights of these vehicles can make these accidents much more serious. The likelihood that individuals in passenger vehicles will be seriously injured or killed is far higher for these kinds of accidents. Truck companies and drivers are required to have high value insurance policies to compensate victims and families should an accident occur. Our attorneys can identify the stakeholders who may be responsible following a fatal truck accident. This can include truck drivers, truck companies, shipping companies, insurers, and other parties.
- Murder or Homicide. Violent actions can be subject to criminal law. Families may also have the right to pursue a wrongful death claim following the loss of a loved one due to violence.
- Fatal Bike Accidents. Bikers don't have the protective chassis of a car. At best, they have their helmets. Bike accidents can be devastating. A small error on the part of a driver can lead to serious and catastrophic injuries for bikers. We can review the circumstances of your loved one's accident and fight to help you receive the claim you may deserve under the law. In some cases, laws regarding bike lanes can be ambiguous. A qualified attorney can help you and your family build the strongest case possible under the law.
- Deaths Resulting From Crimes. If your loved one died as a casualty while a crime was in progress, your family may be entitled to make a wrongful death claim.
- Fatal Oilfield Accidents. Oilfields can be incredibly dangerous workplaces. When deaths occur on the oilfield, families may be entitled to make a claim for the loss of their loved one. The Lenahan Law Firm can evaluate workplace conditions to determine whether the oil company failed to take action to protect workers. These companies must provide workers with proper safety training and gear. Oil companies make immense profits and sometimes cut corners to increase their bottom lines. Your family may be entitled to receive justice if these cut corners resulted in your loved one's death.
- Fatal Bus Accidents. Like truck accidents, bus accidents can result in serious injuries. The Lenahan Law Firm can review your case and help you and your family seek justice under the law, following wrongful death due to a bus crash.
- Fatal Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians are vulnerable road users. When drivers are distracted, drunk, speeding, or when they violate the rules of the road, pedestrians can suffer serious injuries or death. The Lenahan Law Firm can help families seek answers and justice after a loved one's pedestrian death.
- Fatal Firearm Accidents. Gun owners have a responsibility to secure their guns. When gun owners fail to be responsible regarding their firearms, the consequences can be immense. Victims may be entitled to seek damages for their loved one's death.
- Fatal Car Accidents. Car accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the United States. If you have lost a loved one due to a car accident, our attorneys may be able to help you seek compensation and justice on behalf of your loved one.
- Fatal Motorcycle Accidents. Motorcyclists, like bicyclists, don't have the protective chassis of a vehicle in the event of a crash. Riders are more likely to die in a crash than passenger vehicles. If you have lost a loved one due to a fatal motorcycle accident, contact the Lenahan Law Firm today.
Any fatal accident can be sudden and devastating for families. You may be suffering from a range of emotions, including grief, sadness, and anger. The last thing on your mind might be bills, but the costs following a loved one's death can add up quickly. Contact the Lenahan Law Firm at (888) 473-2820 and let us evaluate your fatal accident claim.