Car accidents can be a major source of stress as they often involve life-altering injuries and ensuing medical costs. You should not have to bear the responsibility of paying for your losses if they result from the negligent actions of another driver. To hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence, you should seek the help of a qualified car accident attorney in North Dallas.
If you have sustained serious injuries in a car accident, The Lenahan Law Firm is here to provide the trusted legal support you need. We have experience handling major cases involving severe injuries and are fully prepared to fight for maximum compensation on your behalf. Our knowledgeable North Dallas personal injury lawyers will give your case the attention it deserves, delivering legal solutions crafted to fit your needs.
Call us at (214) 295-1008 to learn more about your legal options. Let’s see how we can help.
North Dallas is a vibrant neighborhood due to its bustling urban environment and dense commuter activity. The area’s accessibility to highways and high-traffic roadways increases the risk of car accidents. According to a report from the Texas Department of Transportation, there were over 32,000 accidents in 2020. More than 200 accidents resulted in deaths, with almost 1,000 leading to serious injuries and over 4,000 involving minor injuries.
While negligent driving plays a major role in causing car accidents, there are various other factors commonly involved, such as:
- Distracted driving: Activities that take a driver’s attention away from the road, such as adjusting navigation systems, texting, putting on makeup, or eating, can lead to serious accidents.
- Speeding: Driving so fast as to decrease one’s time to react to hazards and sudden maneuvers from other drivers can lead to accidents.
- Drunk driving: Operating a vehicle while drunk or under the influence of drugs poses a significant risk of injury to you and other drivers.
- Reckless driving: Aggressive driving and disregarding traffic laws that are designed to protect the safety of all motorists can result in liability for resulting car accidents.
The severity of a traffic collision can range from minor to severe. Similarly, the injuries involved in a car accident can vary, including:
- Sprains and broken bones: Damage to tissues and bones can cause significant pain and suffering.
- Spinal column injuries: Damage to the neck, such as whiplash, or the spinal column in general, can lead to discomfort and possible paralysis.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Brain injuries due to the shock of sudden deceleration or the trauma of a collision can lead to impaired cognitive function that can be temporary or permanent.
Navigating the aftermath of a car accident can be overwhelming, especially when dealing with insurance companies and other parties involved. Your attorney can accurately calculate your damages and negotiate for fair compensation on your behalf. After being injured in a car accident, so may be eligible to claim compensation for the following:
- Costs of medical treatment: You may be entitled to compensatory damages covering the costs of your hospital bills, surgical operations, and rehabilitation costs.
- Lost wages due to disability: Any wages or income you were forced to sacrifice may be compensable during your recovery.
- Pain and suffering: You may also receive compensation for the physical and psychological pain and suffering resulting from your car accident.
- Repair and replacement costs: You may be entitled to compensation for the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
- Property damage: Money for replacing or repairing your vehicle.
The experienced attorneys at The Lenahan Law Firm possess a sophisticated understanding of Texas law and can develop a strong case on your behalf. Your North Dallas personal injury lawyer can investigate the facts and gather crucial evidence to strengthen your claim.
Your legal representative will negotiate on your behalf with insurance providers to ensure you are compensated fairly. If you do not receive fair and just compensation, your attorney can represent you against opposing counsel before the judge and jury.
If you have sustained severe injuries in a car accident, don’t hesitate to contact The Lenahan Law Firm to discuss your legal rights and options. Our North Dallas car accident attorneys will to provide a tailored assessment of your case and develop the best possible strategy.
Our Texas legal team is here to help you get justice for your injuries. We are committed to serving as your trusted ally on the path to recovery. You can rest assured that we will fight tirelessly for the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Reach out to us at (214) 295-1008 for a free initial consultation today.